Do you know, using video as part of marketing strategy is gaining a lot of traction across businesses of all sizes?
The key to their popularity lies in their ease to engage with prospects and clients across multiple platforms. Video marketing is simply the best way to make your audience more comfortable in making a purchase.
Recently, Cisco has predicted that video content will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic this year.
This is the alert call for all marketers who until now have ignored video content. Convinced that it’s just a fad or that creating professional videos takes way too much time, effort, and money. Here’s good news for you: video marketing today is within reach of all kinds of companies, including small businesses and start-ups, Looking for novel ways to spice up their online marketing activities.
Now the burning question. How to develop a working video marketing strategy for small businesses and start-ups?
So, here are 6 key tips to help your small business develop a video marketing strategy.
1. Understand your sector and audience
Think about your goals. Based on that, create a strategy that empowers your business in general and in videos in detail. However, before you start to develop a video marketing strategy for your small business, do research. Look into your industry to see what kinds of videos other companies are using in your sector. Once you have a grasp on the general use of video in marketing. It’s time to execute your strategy.
What are the general possible goals of video marketing?
Sharing a few examples with you:
- Building a brand personality and trust with people.
- Teach people how to use your product
- Provide advice and answer popular questions to minimize support requests
- Help in growing specific sections of your audience (for instance, newsletter or blog subscribers)
- Help customers learn new skills
2. Attempt different video types
It’s vital to incorporate different video types into your strategy – it helps you understand which performance is best for your business and truly engages your audience.
There are three main types of videos you can use:
- Storytelling videos of your company– videos that present the company, its brand story, intention behind the idea of a company, and employee profiles. These videos build the credibility of a company between its customers. Also, they get an idea about the people operating the business with honesty and hard work by behind-the-scenes videos. Such videos are excellent for building a strong brand. And fostering a sense of consumer trust and loyalty.
- Infographic Animated Explainer videos –They are focused on solving a problem. They provide solutions to problems in brief. This kind of videos is great for SEO and building backlinks – over the years, search rankings have exploded as consumers learned to trust this format.
- Testimonials videos of your customer– Sharing videos which show third party testimonials. They are great for building your credibility and showing potential clients that your product or service brings tangible benefits. As they hear straight from the mouth of peers, that reinforce credibility and trust.
3. Collaborate with professionals
Small businesses have limited marketing budgets. But investing in a collaboration with a professional video maker helps you realize videos are worth the price. Great video marketing will bring you new leads and sales. So if you find people who know their way around video making and can help you with planning and integration, go for it.
AnimationPlanet has successfully helped thousands of startups and SMBs in growing and upscale their business.
If someone in your team can create professional videos, nothing is standing between you and video content marketing. But if you are unable to modify “custom made brand videos”, AnimationPlanet is always there to support you.
4. Every video should deliver only a single message
Imagine you’ve just checked upon a video about a brand. You click play and get to see the company headquarters, a review of its products, some photos of new locations, information on business awards, behind-the-scenes footage, and a few words from the CEO. How will you feel? And what exactly did you learn about the company? Nothing at all. It’s a confusion that you’ve made it through the video.
When creating the scripts and releasing your video, Make sure that every single second, points in the direction of the one message. That way you ensure that viewers leave the video with one specific takeaway. That will help them to differentiate your brand from your competitor.
5. Take care of the length
A research study says that 20% of users abandon a video after a mere 10 seconds if they don’t find it engaging. It’s your responsibility to make sure that the first 10 seconds of your video count as engaging. Also, if the video is longer, users less likely will continue to watch it.
Make sure to keep the videos as per the requirement and demand. Generally, 60 to 90 seconds will work perfectly for promotional videos/ explainers. For educational one 4 to 16 min, for ads 15 to 30 sec, and for corporate films 3 to 5 min, etc. Hence take care of length according to the goal of the video. Your purpose decides the type of video and thus decides the duration of the video.
6. Must include call-to-action
Every single video you make should release a specific goal. Achieving your objective with precision to your audience in the form of a call-to-action. You should include a call-to-action message at the very end of your video – ‘Give us a call for details’, ‘Visit our website to know more’ or ‘Follow us on Facebook/ Instagram, etc’.
Call to action is a must if you want your prospect to convert into a quality lead. if you don’t add call-to-action at the end of your video, the video will make no sense. And your perspective of the video will not be fulfilled. The human brain follows the command. If you don’t give the command, what will there be to follow? nothing! the essence of your video is lost.
How can AnimationPlanet support you in creating, an achievable Video Marketing Strategy for your small business or start-up?
We understand that you are confused, what kind of video or video marketing planning suits your business.
You might have a lot of unanswered questions, as the industry has just taken a boom. And is in high demand. more appropriate and professional knowledge is not available to you.
But now, you don’t have to worry
AnimationPlanet will help in solving all your confusion while providing the best strategies.
We can help you with
- Creating and implementing the videos
- Creating SVMP- Systematic Video Marketing Plan which makes sure that it drives the results desired by you
Why does it work? As it does not work on dreamy goals, but data-driven marketing analysis and innovative creatives.
3. Providing a complete pack of strategy, creation, and implementation of videos in marketing your business giving a fantastic online presence and improved brand value.
Let’s start creating the results, your business deserves!
To speak to your trusted brand of video marketing email us at [email protected]
If your business deserves the best then why compromise with the ordinary!