Ans) The process through the complex is not hard to understand. It generally follows these simple 6 steps.
1. We do detailed research of the client’s wants and needs and jot them down into precise points.
2. An authentic script is then made as a result of good brainstorming of our team, based on the knowledge gathered from the client and the market scenario.
3. Then a quick storyboard is made to visualize the script flow. In the meantime.
4. The ready script is sent to the professional voice-over artists to get the audio done. Simultaneously a detailed style framing of the storyboard is done, to get the correct look and feel, effective designing, and clear branding in the video.
5. By this step, voice-over and style frames are ready to get animated. All the designs and graphics are then creatively woven together with innovative transitions and eye-catching animations.
6. Superb engaging music and special sound effects are added to the video for final touches.
VOILA! THE VIDEO IS MADE!
Ans) If it is a 2D video, it usually takes around 4 to 6 weeks to complete a single video, an end-to-end process. This includes the time required by the client review process.
For 3D one, it can take from 8 to 10 weeks, depending upon the complexity.
Ans) No. You do not need to wait for that long. We will only take the time to create the animation depending upon the complexity of the work.
Ans) Videos can be largely beneficial for business purposes. For example:
Staff inductions, business explainers, internal training, user manuals, case studies, testimonials, office and corporate presentations, promotions, to celebrate a company milestone, for recruitment, for building brand value with a potential customer, pitching a value proposition, to support an important business application, and so much more.
It is a form of advertising and showcasing business value which primarily focuses on the creation of videos to drive up sales. What makes it different than other digital marketing is the use of video content.
Ans) Mainly due to the hours, the expensive equipment, and the expertise involved. As you can see above, there’s a lot of work to get a video right. At AnimationPlanet we’re absolute perfectionists, and we won’t rest until our clients (and our director) are happy, which usually means many hours in the edit suite.
However, once everything right is put in place, the video gives around 6 times the return which makes our client’s happy with their investment.
Ans) We’ll take charge of the project, and guide you through our process. You need to provide us with information, a good brief, and specific details you wish to include in the video. Throughout our process, we have steps for your review and once you are happy with the output, we finalize it.
Once finalized we move on to the next part thus ensuring satisfaction and giving you a picture of the output in every step of the video process. This generally comes down to 5 or 6 reviews on average during the video creation.
Ans) We generally provide 3 formats for videos for different purposes.
1. Uncompressed video file: This is the biggest file size that our software exports in, with finished quality. We advise you to use it only in presentations in rooms and not on the internet.
2. Full HD 1080p: This is a compressed version of the uncompressed file without loss in quality but much smaller in size. This can be used on websites, youtube or other video host platforms, etc.
3. HD 720p: This one is yet smaller resolution and smaller size file. We recommend using this file on social media platforms and for other marketing purpose.
If you have a specific resolution requirement for the video, you need to mention it at the beginning of the project.
Ans) We’re absolutely happy to work with your idea! We can help you shape that idea into the best video possible by letting you know what does and doesn’t work in the medium. If you’re not feeling that inspired, we’re also very happy to come up with a creative direction for you.
Ans) Video marketing is an ongoing project. It doesn’t start and end with 1 video.
Its the strategic use of every video created in marketing to drive the customers in and ultimately provide ROI.
We create the videos as per your requirement and YES, looking at the strategic value it has in your marketing strategy. Hence if you already have a marketing strategy in place, our videos can be easily embedded in the strategy.
However if you are looking for video marketing, we have package solution for you. Contact us to discuss in detail your solution.
Ans) SVMP ™ (Systematic Video Marketing Plan) is a trademarked framework of AnimationPlanet. It is a rigorously tested and proven method that gives you desired results for your business. It is a one-stop junction of all marketing resources ( content, digital marketing, graphics, animation, videography, etc).
Ans) SVMP ™ was created by keeping in mind the challenges faced by small, micro, medium businesses including startups. Generally, these businesses don’t have much resources and funds to invest in marketing. Often, they don’t have knowledge of implementing the right marketing strategy. They blindly follow their competitors. Since they copy their competitors, they don’t stand out with their uniqueness. That disappoints them with no hope of getting the desired result. SVMP ™ solves all its marketing issues.
Ans) SVMP ™ just doesn’t focus on video making or video production. SVMP ™ allows AnimationPlanet to analyze your business. It sets SMART(specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound) goals for the business. Then, it creates and implements the strategy for the desired result of your business.
Ans) You should implement SVMP ™ in your business, because:
- It is a tested and proven framework, therefore, it’s easy for you to believe in it.
- You don’t have to take the burden of your marketing planning. AnimationPlanet provides a complete solution, from strategy making to execution. As a result, it saves your time, money, and resources.
- One of the biggest challenges small businesses face, reaching the right audience. SVMP ™ framework helps you in reaching your targeted audience.
- We are in the era of content. Almost every business requires good content to promote themselves on social sites. And creating quality content, managing it is another big challenge. Also, thinking about how to create content consumes a lot of time and energy. SVMP ™ keeps you away from all these hassles and takes complete responsibility for your content creation.
- SVMP ™ includes organic & paid marketing, Hence, it gives faster results.
Ans) You can use SVMP ™ mainly in four cases.
- When you are clear on your business niche.
- You are already into business for two or three months and your operations are moving.
- You are clear on your target audience.
- You want to expand your business.
Note: SVMP ™ can’t be used at an aspiring stage of business.
Ans) B2B’s biggest challenge is its limited target audience. And, often their product or service reaches the untargeted market.
However, the way SVMP is designed, helps B2B businesses to reach their right audience. It filters the noise and appeals to the relevant market while improving your brand value.
Ans) SVMP brings life to your products. It creates a precise strategy to reach your target audience. Also, It allows you to tell a story about your products. As a result, motivating customers to click on the “Buy Now” button.
Ans) SVMP is not limited to video. That’s why it is different and unique.
It comprises graphical posts, blog writing, social media marketing, content development, and digital marketing services as well.
Ans) No, SVMP doesn’t include website development. Website development is a technical job. It is a different field. And AnimationPlanet is absolutely clear on its niche, so we don’t go out of the track. Our focus is on excelling our marketing and giving us real-time results based on the SVMP ™ Framework.
Ans) Research suggests that videos are the most sought-after result achievers. However, in marketing, we should keep in mind the psychology of the audience. Audiences get bored by watching the same stuff again and again. They need newness. For instance, in lockdown, we got bored by sitting at home. And looking up new things.
Therefore, SVMP provides variation. It comprises high-quality content for videos, blogs, social media copies, ad campaigns, graphic images, etc. And complete technical know-how of digital marketing.
This winning combination of video marketing, content creation, and digital marketing proves to bring out the desired results.