The process though complex is not hard to understand. It generally follows these simple 6 steps.
1. We do a detailed research of the client’s wants and needs and jot them down into precise points.
2. An authentic script is then made as result of good brainstorming of our team, based on the knowledge gathered from the client and the market scenario.
3. Then a quick storyboard is made to visualize the script flow. In the meantime.
4. The ready script is sent to the professional voice-over artists to get the audio done. Simultaneously a detailed style framing of the storyboard is done, to get the correct look and feel, effective designing and clear branding in the video.
5. By this step, voice-over and style frames are ready to get animated. All the designs and graphics are then creatively woven together with innovative transitions and eye-catching animations.
6. Superb engaging music and special sound effects are added to the video for final touches.
VOILA! THE VIDEO IS MADE!
If it is a 2D video, it usually takes around 4 to 6 weeks to complete a single video, an end to end process. This includes the time required by the client review process.
For 3D one, it can take from 8 to 10 weeks, depending upon the complexity.
You do not need to wait for that long. We will only take the time to create the animation depending upon the complexity of the work.
Videos can be largely beneficial for business purposes. For example:
Staff inductions, business explainers, internal trainings, user manuals, case studies, testimonials, office and corporate presentations, promotions, to celebrate a company milestone, for recruitment, for building brand value with potential customer, pitching a value preposition, to support an important business application, and so much more.
It is a form of advertising and showcasing business value which primarily focuses on the creation of videos to drive up sales. What makes it different than other digital marketing is the use of video content.
Mainly due to the hours, the expensive equipment, and the expertise involved. As you can see above, there’s a lot of work to getting a video right. At AnimationPlanet we’re absolute perfectionists, and we won’t rest until our clients (and our director) are happy, which usually means many hours in the edit suite.
However, once everything right is put in place, the video gives around 6 times return which makes our client’s happy with their investment.
We’ll take charge of the project, and guide you through our process. You need to provide us information, good brief and specific details you wish to include in the video. Throughout our process we have steps for your review and once you are happy with the output, we finalize it.
Once finalized we move onto the next part thus ensuring satisfaction and giving you picture of the output in every step of the video process. This generally comes down to 5 or 6 reviews on average during the video creation.
We generally provide 3 formats for videos for different purposes.
1. Uncompressed video file: This is the biggest file size that our software exports in, with finished quality. We advice to use it only in presentations in rooms and not on internet.
2. Full HD 1080p: This is a compressed version of the uncompressed file without loss in quality but much smaller in size. This on can be used on website, youtube or other video host platforms etc.
3. HD 720p: This one is yet smaller resolution and smaller size file. We recommend to use this file on social media platforms and for other marketing purpose.
If you have specific resolution requirement of the video, you need to mention it at the beginning of the project.
We’re absolutely happy to work with your idea! We can help you shape that idea into the best video possible by letting you know what does and doesn’t work in the medium. If you’re not feeling that inspired, we’re also very happy to come up with a creative direction for you.
Video marketing is an ongoing project. It doesn’t start and end with 1 video.
Its the strategic use of every video created in marketing to drive the customers in and ultimately provide ROI.
We create the videos as per your requirement and YES, looking at the strategic value it has in your marketing strategy. Hence if you already have a marketing strategy in place, our videos can be easily embedded in the strategy.
However if you are looking for video marketing, we have package solution for you. Contact us to discuss in detail your solution.