Do you ever wonder should you be using videos for your business?
Have you ever tried to explain your product or service to your probable customers? If so, how was your experience? Did they immediately understand your business and signed up? Buy from you right then and there? Or did they took some time for consideration and may or may not buy from you?
The 3 major reasons for someone not to signup or buy from you are:
- Your customer might not be aware of the problem till now that your business is solving for them.
- The solution is complicated to explain in words, be it on paper or face to face.
- Your consumer base is quite large and it’s not possible to meet every person and explain how good your product or service would be for them.
So what do you do?
The simplest answer would be, have an online presence.
However, in this digital world having just an online presence is not enough. One needs to reach, involve and engage with its audience to filter out the potential customers from the simple viewers.
Many people have found success by using videos on their website.
But should you create one for yourself too?
Below video statistics might help you to get a perspective.
- 93% of businesses who use video believe that it has increased user understanding of their product or service…(wyzowl)
- 43% of consumers want to see more video content (Hubspot)
- 72% of businesses who use a video believe that it has improved the conversion rate of their website…(wyzowl)
Hence you should definitely consider using videos in your business.
However, there are a few things you should know before you buy and implement a video to ensure mass awareness of your business.
This post will tell you what you need to know to make sure you select the perfect video that will let you successfully reach your goal.
If you’re looking for reaching the crowd for your business, the best method to ensure you end up with something that helps you grab their attention within seconds is by looking for these things:
- Make sure your video lets you engage the audience. If it doesn’t, you’ll have trouble keeping their attention.
- Ensure your video has a precise content so you can offer your solution without wasting their time.
- Any good video should educate the customer about their problems should let you keep them interested in your offered solution. This is important because unless they get aware of what they are lacking, they will not buy your product or service.
Bonus features of a great video are complex concepts shown in simple ways, highly creative area to play with, and great attention and retention in people’s minds.
Now that you know what to look for in a video for your business, you’re ready to create one without worrying will that work for your business or not.
If you need help in creating one, contact us and we’ll take care of your troubles.